Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner with previous experience of working within the IT/Tech/Digital sector to join a fast-paced, growing Tech business based in Manchester. This is a 6 month position and a newly created role required to support substantial growth.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle within the business incuding support roles and Tech vacancies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at a time where you be able to help create and define best practice within the Talent Acquisition function.
- Prior experience of generalist HR including the desire to support with HR Admin would also be highly advantageous.
- Experience of working in a growing SME environment is preferable.
Key Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Partner:
- Responsible and accountable for the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Proactively engage with Hiring Managers to build strong working relationships and determine current and future hiring requirements.
- Plan creative and innovative recruitment campaigns to directly attract and source the best calibre of candidates.
- Develop an effective talent pipeline of external candidates for niche roles, managing relationships with external agencies as appropriate.
- Deliver on all aspects of recruitment process from attraction to on boarding.
- Accountable for accurate MI to identify activity metrics and challenges and work in collaboration with the Recruitment Team and wider HR function to share outputs.
- Engagement and accountability across a variety of core team projects (including ATS implementation, PSL review, EVP).
- Accurately map the market, keeping up to date with market trends, challenges and competitors.
Key Requirements of the Talent Acquisition Partner:
- Experience as a successful IT/Technical Recruiter or Head-Hunter within a recruitment agency, search firm or in-house function is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of the Tech market preferred
- Previous experience of Generalist HR would be preferable including HR Admin
- Experience developing resourcing plans for volume recruitment as well as specialist, niche roles
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office: Word and Excel, and experience working with CRM/databases and data management is essential.
- Familiarity using multi-media channels for direct sourcing, including LinkedIn.
- Experience working in a complex and fast paced organisation.
- Well networked, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to quickly build solid relationships with senior stakeholders
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Talent Acquisition Partner position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.