Talent Attraction Partner
£24360 - £26007 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting on behalf of a not for profit client based within South Manchester, for a Talent Attraction Partner. You will be responsible for providing a high quality, positive candidate experience and deliver an efficient, effective and customer focused HR and Payroll advice and transactional service.
- Provide a high quality professional resourcing service
- To be responsible for the achievement of target KPIs
- Provide excellent administration support and first line advice service for the Human Resources and Payroll functions.
- Maintain accurate employee records and data, ensuring compliance with relevant protocols and legislation.
- To work as a team to respond to the overall demands and service requirements of the HR and Performance department, under the direction of the Head of Human Resources and HR Services Manager.
- To understand recruiting needs and job requirements and advise on most appropriate actions.
- Review CV's and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- To maintain pro-active continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders including selected recruitment partners/agencies.
- Provide complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the organisation and position.
- Coordinate all recruitment process communication with candidates, handling scheduling and logistics of interviews and assessments between candidates and managers.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates in accordance with HR guidelines and compensation policies.
- Build and maintain a candidate pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as organisational needs instruct.
- Proactively identify the need for development of managers in the area of recruitment and selection, develop and successfully deliver quality training programmes.
- Ensure that on boarding and induction is undertaken in a way that immediately engages and supports new starters.
- Work collaboratively with the HR Business Partners to develop and maximise efficiencies and improvements with the workforce planning, succession planning, and recruitment and on boarding process.
- Review job titles, job descriptions and person specifications for roles and make recommendations in support of improved recruitment opportunities.
- Ensure that assessments, open days and other innovative ways to source candidates and increase the employer brand awareness are an integral part of the annual recruitment plan.
- Oversee the use of recruitment agencies and monitor spend.
- Provide administration services and respond to general employee enquiries to support the full employee lifecycle and the implementation of project work.
- To answer enquiries from external partners via email over the telephone or face-to-face and referring on to the appropriate person as necessary.
- To act as the HR interview panel member for roles up to and including scale 6 on the TCG Business Support Pay Scale.
- To maintain current knowledge of current labour market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence.
The successful applicant will CIPD Level 5 qualified or be prepared to work towards that qualification or have obtained the equivalent skills and knowledge.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this HR post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.