North West England, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Talent Management & Development Business Partner required to join a fast paced, growing business based to be based in the North West of England.
This is a newly created role, leading on defining and implementing the company's leadership development offering at a senior level.
Due to business growth, this organisation is committed to providing future and current leaders with the best opportunities to progress themselves and further develop their teams. You will establish key business needs and turn these into tangible development interventions. You will work with Senior Management across all areas of the business offering coaching and delivering development initiatives.
Key responsibilities of the Talent Management & Development Business Partner:
- Responsibility for the design and delivery of the company's leadership development agenda
- Ownership of the design and delivery of development programmes to drive business capability and skills at a senior level
- Provide one to one and group coaching opportunities to support business group growth
- Support senior succession planning and talent mapping of relevant populations
- Identification and development of high potential individuals making recommendations for relevant internal and external development opportunities
- Delivery of leadership workshops and programmes carrying out relevant evaluation using recognised methods
Required skills and experience of the Talent Management & Development Business Partner:
- Ability to demonstrate a background in a high performing talent function with a proven track record of key business impacts
- Experience of working with senior people ideally within a professional services environment
- Extensive experience in the design and delivery of leadership interventions Experience of developing business strategy and experience in communication and engagement planning
- Strong coaching skills with experience of coaching teams and individuals at a senior level
- Strong facilitation skills
- The ability to develop strong business relationships quickly with senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- You must be able to travel regularly to meet business needs
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Talent Management & Development Business Partner position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.