Newcastle upon Tyne
£25000 - £35000 per annum
0191 261 8585
Newcastle based office
Hybrid working available - 2 days in the office
£25k - 35k
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Tax Advisor to join a global business services organisation based in Newcastle. Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, with a thriving culture that believes in giving you the training and opportunity for professional and personal development.
Specialising in Personal Tax, the role will be based in the company's well established compliance department which affords opportunities for an experienced Tax professional to work on a broad variety of clients, including individuals and trusts.
As a Tax Advisor you will be able to use your initiative to work both independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment, to deliver personal tax compliance services to a portfolio of clients.
Key Responsibilities of the Tax Advisor will include:
- Manage a allocated portfolio of clients, ensuring compliance with the deadlines and agreed client service standards.
- Communicate confidently and clearly with clients and colleagues.
- Interact with clients and answer queries via email, phone, digital platform or letter.
- Develop and maintain a rapport with clients through positive interactions in the course of service delivery.
- Coach and support junior team members as required
Essential experience and Skills:
- At least three years relevant personal tax experience.
- Be part or fully ATT qualified
- Demonstrate professional integrity and risk awareness.
- Well organised, accustomed to working to deadlines and targets.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Willing to learn new skills and processes as we move forward with Making Tax Digital.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for new & existing clients
As an inclusive employer, our client offers a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for individual and team performance. Their rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and a range of benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Elise Newbrooke in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a marketleading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.