Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a leading Accountancy Firm based in Newcastle, specialising in Tax, are recruiting a Tax Advisory Professional to join their Financial services division.
To deliver advice to clients and assist in related implementation of such advice including any subsequent HMRC enquiry support. To build and strengthen relationships with clients and introducers.
Main tasks of job:
- Assist clients and introducers in the delivery of tax advice and related implementation
- Assist clients and introducers in dealing with any HMRC related enquires as a result of advice provided by Qubic Tax.
- Tax technical support to introducers/clients on tax advice solutions, queries etc
- Handle client queries in relation to past, present and potential future tax advice
- Develop business and manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Inform client queries and introducers of new tax advice being promoted by the firm or any historic tax advice which has been effected by changes in legislation.
- Use a CRM system as part of day/day activity.
- Administration assistance as and when required.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.