£19000 - £28000 per annum + plus benefits
8 months ago
Up to £28,000
Due to an exciting period of change, an accountancy and business advisory firm based in Central Liverpool is currently looking to appoint a Tax Assistant on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and rapidly growing team.
As the Tax Assistant you will play a key role in contributing to the next phase of the company's strategy and provide services such as personal and corporate taxation.
Key responsibilities of the Tax Assistant:
- Support other teams with review of personal, corporate and VAT returns.
- Review productivity of team whilst working with Senior Management.
- Train and coach other team members.
- Deal with all internal queries.
- Co-ordinate and build relationships with other teams.
Required skills and experience for the Tax Assistant:
- ATT qualified/QBE
- Experience of Corporate and Personal tax (advantageous)
- Strong IT skills (ideally Excel)
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and use own initiative.
The company also offers 25 days holiday, access to personal pension scheme, life assurance cover and income protection insurance. There is also a range of voluntary benefits:
- Buy up to 10 days extra holiday.
- Enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining and gyms.
- Interest free season ticket loan/interest free graduate loan.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Tax Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.