£15000 - £19000 per annum + plus benefits
0151 224 1480
Up to £19,000
Permanent, Full- Time
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established organisation based in Central Liverpool is currently looking to appoint a Tax Assistant on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing team.
As a Tax Assistant you will play a key role in contributing to the next phase of the company's strategy and your responsibilities will be as follows:
Key responsibilities of the Tax Assistant:
- Support regional client facing tax teams with review of QA of personal, corporate and tax returns processed by the tax hub team.
- Deliver team outputs to agreed timescale, quality and volume.
- Deal with internal queries with colleagues and teams.
- Provide support to other colleagues and teams.
Required skills and experience of the Tax Assistant/Associate:
- Strong IT skills and working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Willingness to learn new systems is essential.
- Professional level of communication both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management, organisation skills and ability to prioritise with limited supervision.
- Ability to work well individually and within a team.
- Experience in accounting or tax is advantageous.
As a Tax Assistant, you will be offered competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that pay reflects performance. Our company also offers 25 days holiday, access to personal pension scheme, life assurance cover and income protection insurance.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Tax Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.