£58000 - £62000 per annum + bonus, life insurance, pension etc.
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an experienced Tax Manager to join a highly reputable organisation in Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire. This global manufacturer are the market leader in Europe within their field, and have seen significant growth in recent years supplying major customers in the automotive, commercial vehicle and supplier sectors from their world class overseas facilities.
The Tax Manager role is newly created and will include the following duties:
- Management of VAT or similar indirect taxes
- VAT/indirect tax for UK
- VAT/indirect tax for international registrations (Romania, Italy, Germany, Hungary, Portugal, Slovakia)
- Monitoring VAT/indirect tax accounts
- Dealing with new international VAT registrations as necessary
- Tax Consulting & training for local departments and management
- Management of Tax cash flow and monitoring of tax payment deadlines
- Preparation of the local Transfer Pricing file in close co-operation with Division Tax Department
- Checking of Transfer Pricing Adjustments/Agreements, monitoring and reporting regarding adherence to the Division Transfer Pricing Policy
- Management of UK Corporation Tax returns
- Preparation of the quarterly current and deferred tax calculations
- Tax risk management and tax compliance (to ensure that all legal tax regulations are fulfilled)
- Management of local tax controls and negotiation with the local authorities
- Monitoring changes in local tax law and implementation on site
- Preparing applications for VAT refund, Tax benefits, tax related grants etc.
- Implementation and application of other standard processes in the tax field
- Liaising with external tax consultants, tax inspectors and tax authorities
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Accounting and/or tax qualification, e.g. ACA/CIMA/ACCA, CTA
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Strong communication and leadership skills, moderation and facilitation technique skills, ability to coach and teach others; good team player, reliable planning with tight deadline tasks in an international environment
- Willingness for worldwide business travelling as well as working in international project teams
In return the company is offering a competitive salary and bonus, as well as excellent benefits including working from home and hours flexibility.
The company are looking to interview ASAP so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.