Darlington, County Durham
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a modern multi-disciplined firm of chartered accountants, who are looking to make a key appointment at Manager level within their Tax department. Based in Darlington, this is a permanent, full time position and a chance to work for a well-respected North Eastern firm who are committed to providing a second to none bespoke service tailored to the individual needs, aims and circumstances of each client.
The ideal Tax Manager will have previous and extensive experience in working within an Accountancy practice, and ideally be CTA qualified however this is not essential for this post.
The responsibilities of the Tax Manager will include:
* Preparation and submission of company tax returns.
* Review of higher level tax review considerations, such as research and development claims, patent box, etc.
* Consideration and advising upon the tax implications on ad-hoc assignments, such as group reconstructions, business combinations and inter-entity transfers.
* Pro-active consideration and suggestions for tax planning opportunities on review of client papers.
* Monitoring of deadlines within the taxation department to ensure that all submissions are made within statutory timeframes.
* Preparation and submission of personal self-assessment tax returns.
* Preparation and submission of P11D forms.
* Managing of department staff.
* Training and assistance of more junior staff members, together with review of their work.
* Knowledge of trust taxation would be an advantage but is not essential for the role.
From a financial perspective, the organisation fully believe in paying for the relevant experience, and offer a competitive benefits package. They are also fully invested in helping to develop and support candidates who are ambitious and can offer progression within the business.
If you are interested in this position please apply, or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website