11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to work for a social landlord and housing developer in the North East. This is a permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package including 28 days annual leave (increasing to 31 days), pension scheme, flexible working and opportunities for career development.
The main focus of this role will be around VAT however the client is looking for an 'all-rounder' who can pick up all areas of tax. An understanding of charitable tax law would be benfifical given the nature of the business.
- Advise and support the business on new schemes and opportunities ensuring they are both tax efficient and compliant
- Use tax expertise to support the business and add value through the provision of solution orientated, tax efficient and compliant advise
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant tax legislation, including but not limited to VAT and corporation tax
- Responsible for the production of management information and reports for management and board, specifically related to the planning, monitoring and reporting of tax arrangement
- Lead the production and delivery of the tax strategy
- Horizon scanning to identify changes in tax legislation of relevance to the business making proposals, recommendations and implement solutions to ensure the business evolves to accommodate and remain compliant
- Responsible for tax elements of the annual business plan, the management reports and the Annual Statutory Accounts
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a caring landlord and housing developer with a genuine passion for making a major contribution to the regeneration of Tees Valley.
If you're interested in applying for this role, please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.