Manchester, Greater Manchester
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a number of qualified tax positions. The successful candidate will deliver professional services of the highest standard, through the supervision and organisation of staff and the performance of tax services to all clients across a range of industry sectors.
Within the Manchester area there is a diverse range of clients available within different practices, from the very largest global plc's, AIM listed and large owner managed businesses to smaller family owned companies (however, public sector opportunities are also available). This gives you the benefits of working within a growing firm but also ensures that you work across an interesting and varied portfolio of clients across a range of sectors. I have outlined a brief overview below:
- To act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the Partner, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
- There will be an expectation that you will take full responsibility for project delivery on their portfolio
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firm's criteria
- Help to grow the practice by proactively identifying selling opportunities.
- Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
- Liaise with HMRC and other stakeholders
- Identify risk, quality control and technical matters to the Partner/Principle/ Senior Manager,
There are many opportunities to get involved with both advisory and compliance pieces dependent on your preference. Working with the North West's best practices puts Sellick Partnership in an ideal location to service your individual needs in terms of team fit and company style.
The successful applicant will be a proactive, fully qualified Accountant (CTA/ACA/ICAS/ACCA) with a passion to provide a high quality service. If you consider yourself to be a committed, driven individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.