Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a leading Accountancy Firm based in Newcastle, specialising in Tax, are recruiting a Team Administrator to join their Financial services division.
Main purpose of job: To provide both administrative and technical support to the Tax Advisory Professionals , either as part of the team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the maintaining and developing comprehensive information for clients using our CRM system and other bespoke software. To monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to the team is also an essential part of the role.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Provide a positive and active support function to facilitate Fee Earners in the achievement of targets, ensuring tight deadlines are adhered to.
- Deal with introducer/clients and outside agencies in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone, or via email
- Update and accurately manage computer system and log introducer/client data, to provide accurate information to introducers/clients and Fee Earners
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- To produce and send business letters/agreements/emails and reports using a variety of methods
- Assist Fee Earners with billings etc.
- To produce further information using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ensure the highest level of introducer/client service is delivered at all times
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Photocopying documents for dissemination / circulation.
- Maintain client confidentiality and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensuring that the data recorded on the data information forms is entered onto the specific database completely and accurately.
- Identifying any problems with the database and taking appropriate action in discussion with your line manager.
- Maintaining adequate records, keeping an up to date filing system.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other relevant duties as directed and in line with the grade of the post.
- Ensuring that appropriate security measures are taken to prevent unauthorised access to data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.