Team Leader - Tax
£21000 - £37000 per annum + plus benefits
0151 224 1480
£21,000 - £37,000
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established organisation based in Central Liverpool is currently looking to appoint a Tax Associate on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing team.
As a Tax Associate you will play a key role in contributing to the next phase of the company's strategy and your responsibilities will be as follows:
Key responsibilities of the Tax Associate
- Support regional client facing tax teams with review of QA of personal, corporate and tax returns processed by the team.
- Carrying out employment tax or new projects within team.
- Deliver feedback to team members to improve quality and aid in their development.
- Provide continuous improvement ethic through effective monitoring and route cause of analysis of errors and omissions.
- Work with the organisation's tax software and workflow tools.
- Deliver QA outputs to agreed timescale, quality and volume.
- Deal with internal queries with colleagues and teams across the organisation.
- Provide support to other teams within the company dependent upon seasonality of core work.
- Build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Provide cover for Senior Associates during holidays and absences.
- Monitor throughput of team members' output ensuring team deliver SLA's and KPI's.
Required skills and experience of the Tax Associate
- ATT Qualified or equivalent QBE
- Demonstrable experience of Corporate and Personal Tax Work.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Products.
- Knowledge of Alphatax and CCH tax software is advantageous.
- Professional level of communication- both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management, organisation skills and ability to prioritise with limited supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team and individually.
- Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach.
As a Tax Associate, you will be offered competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that pay reflects performance. Our company also offers 25 days holiday, access to personal pension scheme, life assurance cover and income protection insurance. Our client also offers a range of voluntary benefits within a platform called Flexcel. The benefits include some of the following and more:
- Buy up to 10 days extra holiday.
- Enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining and gyms.
- Access childcare vouchers.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Tax Associate role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website