6-Month Fixed Term Contract with a view of going permanent
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Hourly rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Sellick Partnership Ltd are currently assisting a North Derbyshire based Housing Association with the recruitment of a Team Leader on a 6-month fixed term contract with the view of going permanent
Daily duties of the Team Leader consist of:
- To supervise and manage a small team of support workers tenancy sustainment officers, concierges and cleaners
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key partners, local stakeholders and complementary agencies
- Ensure that documentation is recorded, updated, maintained and monitored
- Provide support to service users within the accommodation in accordance with people policies, statement of purpose and OFSTED standards
- To supervise and coordinate the team to ensure the day to day delivery of high quality, reliable support service tailored to the specific needs of each young person entering our children's services, promoting independence and choice in accordance with the Statement of Purpose
Essential requirements of the Team Leader:
- Previously worked in Social Housing
- Experience working within a management/team leader position
- Possess an enhanced DBS
If you believe that you are well suited towards the position of the Team Leader then please apply now, for more information contact Josh Meek at the Sellick Partnership Derby office.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.