Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20800 - £22000 per annum + Flexible and Home Working
4 months ago
Team Support Coordinator
Salary: £20,800 - £22,000 per annum
Duration: 15 month maternity cover - with the possibility to become permanent
Joining a dynamic and community focused Not-For-Profit organisation, this Team Support Coordinator is an exciting opportunity for a high-achieving and organised individual to gain exposure to a fast-paced Account Management Team. Providing effective support to the Head of Account Management and Client Engagement, the successful candidate will assist with the day-to-day coordination of the Key Account Management service.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled company benefits, including agile and home working arrangements.
Key Responsibilities of the Team Support Coordinator:
- Professional handling of all enquiries from colleagues, partners, and Greater Manchester's large company account base.
- Formulate communications suitable for external clients, and confidently and professionally act as a point of contact for senior stakeholders.
- Undertake accurate and timely general administration tasks, as well as providing more specialist financial administrative support in the processing of invoices and claims.
- Coordinate and support visits from large clients, partners and funders, arranging meeting schedules and travel arrangements.
- Engage with the company client base on a daily basis, as well as liaising with suppliers and contracts to monitor the delivery and progress of contracts and projects.
- Implement effective office systems to support Key Account Management Team, regularly reviewing to identify areas of improvement.
Key Requirements of the Team Support Coordinator:
- Highly proficient and experienced in client facing, with the confidence to engage at all levels internally and externally.
- Superior administration, planning and organisational skills, with the ability to work in a pressured and fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Be an enthusiastic and highly motivated self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, management information systems and CRM systems.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Team Support Coordinator position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.