East Midlands, England
£180 - £220 per day
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experience Technical Accountant to our reputable client on a contract basis. The contract is ongoing for four to six and will be based working from home.
The duties of the Technical Accountant include:
- Treasury - Daily cash monitoring/ Investment/CHAPs/ BACS payments
- VAT return completion and submission
- Year-end Collection fund
- Council Tax setting
- Prudential code indicators
- Completion of and submission of the RA and RO form
- Government returns
- Control Account reconciliation
The ideal Technical Accountant will have:
- Multiple years' experience within an Local Authority organisation
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of collection fund, council tax setting, prudential code and government returns is essential
Our client is hoping to have someone in the role ASAP, therefore if your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.