Durham, County Durham
5 months ago
Technical Asset Surveyor
Technical Asset Surveyor required to join a public sector organisation in Durham. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Technical Asset Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Technical Asset Surveyor you will be carrying out a variety of in-depth building surveys, inspections and audits to the organisation's stock and assets, to provide accurate data and drawings for the effective production of future schemes.
Key responsibilities of the Technical Asset Surveyor:
- To undertake pre and post inspection surveys in line with survey demands in line with programme requirements and operating plans
- Undertaking accurate full technical building surveys collecting attribute data for all elements and components within the property to a BIM data standard
- Producing detailed technical reports providing data around property dimensions, components, location and geographic considerations
- Producing detailed floor plan and cross section technical drawings based upon technical reports in a CAD format
- To undertake clerk of works duties and quality audits when required in line with demand
- Carrying out a flexible approach to hours worked, coupled with the commitment to see projects through to completion
- Providing technical advice to all aspects relating to building surveying and pathology
Required skills and experience of the Technical Asset Surveyor:
- Degree or HNC/HND in Building Surveying or relevant experience
- Experience relating to building pathology coupled with experience and knowledge of structural defects and the methods relating to non-destructive testing
- Experience of creating detailed technical drawings in a CAD environment
- Up to date knowledge of Building Regulations
- Full UK driving licence or access to a vehicle and able to travel across the region as required
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Technical Asset Surveyor role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.