about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a leading General Insurance provider as they seek to recruit a new Technical Business Analyst on a contract basis.
Our client need additional support on a new long-term project (circa 12 months +) and as such are looking for an experienced, commercially aware Technical Business Analyst to join their market-leading Data & Analytics team.
Responsibilities of the Technical Business Analyst:
- Technical authoring of data models
- Data requirements analysis
- Defining and documenting data delivery processes
- Data lineage documentation
- Data dictionary management
- Definition of data management standards and processes
Skills and experience of the Technical Business Analyst:
- Application of broad data management rigour from project start to finish Strength in numeracy, analysis and problem solving
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organisation and influencing
- Enthusiastic, "can-do" approach
- Flexibility, self-motivation and reliability
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Managing and mentoring others
- User training / best practice delivery
- Experience of working with data in financial services, and insurance in particular, would be an advantage
There is a highly competitive day rate on offer along with the possibility of multiple extensions. This role is fully remote and you will be provided with full IT kit upon starting.
If you think this opportunity could be of interest, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.