5 months ago
3 months +
Our client, a leading council are looking for an experienced Technical Officer to join their team on a temporary, part time basis.
Duties of the role include:
- Dealing with HMO licensing applications
- Inspect properties in regards to room sizes and condition
- Dealing with the public in relation to repair enquires and landlord issues
- Be able to communicate well between tenants and landlords
The suitable candidate must possess:
- Possess HSRS
- Experience within the private sector
- Sound knowledge of HMO licensing
- A valid driver's license and access to own vehicle
If you feel that that your skills suit this role, please apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.