£26000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Technical Pensions Specialist
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Technical Pensions Specialist to assist in the technical administration of a Defined Benefits Pension Scheme within Liverpool City Centre. A leading company in the world of Pensions are looking to expand one of their highly regarded Technical Teams on a permanent basis:
The Technical Pensions Specialist will take responsibility for;
- Working with a variety of more complicated anomalies pertaining to a Defined Benefits Pensions Scheme
- Assisting various pensions operational teams in the calculation and resolutions of more complicated pensions queries
- Conducting analysis of retirements, on boarding and transfers pensions calculations to an advanced degree
- Data analysis to predict potential trends in bespoke queries to mitigate risk
The Technical Pensions Specialist will meet the following skillset:
- Pensions qualifications desirable but not essential (APMI)
- A strong and assertive person, able to motivate and positively influence colleagues
- Excellent problem solving acumen, being able to investigate and source solutions to technical queries
- Strong attention to detail, having the ability review Defined Benefits pensions data with the upmost accuracy
- Good organisation skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a flourishing Technical Pensions Specialist. The company offers clear career progression and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.