about 2 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Pricing Analyst to align their skills with a Major General Insurance brand. Our client have recently undergone an exciting period of Data Science driven transformation and as such are looking to add a Pricing Analyst to their Personal Lines Pricing team.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst
- Building models (GLMs) from scratch
- Creating, validating and reconciling datasets for analysis and undertake analysis
- Creating, maintaining and deploying rating models to predict claims cost and allocate expenses
- Contributing to the specification, development and testing cycles for deployment of rates
- Considering the impact on customers of Pricing and acting to avoid any unfair treatment.
Skills and experience of the Pricing Analyst
- First Class Degree in a highly numerical subject
- Advanced skills in R and Python
- A good understanding of General Insurance Pricing practices is highly preferable
- Strong understanding of specialist Pricing software such as Radar
- Ability to building General Linearised Models (GLMs) in Emblem
- Exposure to programming languages such as SAS and SQL is advantageous
Benefits and Rewards
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, rising with service
- Flexible working options
- Private medical insurance
- Joint contribution pension scheme
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest please contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.