Technical Risk Pricing Consultant
City of London, London
0151 224 1480
An opportunity has arisen for a Risk Pricing Consultant to align their skills with a Major General Insurance brand. Our client have recently undergone an exciting period of growth and as such are looking to add a Risk Pricing Consultant with a Technical Pricing background to their Pricing team.
Responsibilities of the Risk Pricing Consultant
- Assisting the Risk Pricing team with the analysis and development of Pricing Models
- Validating and reconciling datasets for analysis and undertake analysis
- Maintaining and deploying rating models to predict claims cost and allocate expenses
- Contributing to the specification, development and testing cycles for deployment of rates
- Considering the impact on customers of Pricing and acting to avoid any unfair treatment.
- Working closely with the Technical Pricing and Street Pricing teams to develop and maintain Pricing Models
- Create and Develop Claims projections for all products across Commercial, Personal and Speciality Lines of business.
Skills and experience of the Risk Pricing Consultant
- First Class Degree in a highly numerical subject
- Proficiency in R or Python
- A good understanding of General Insurance Technical Pricing practices is highly preferable
- Understanding of specialist Pricing software such as Radar or Emblem
- Exposure to programming languages such as SAS and SQL is advantageous
- Stakeholder engagement experience is advantageous
Benefits and Rewards
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, rising with service
- Flexible/Remote working options
- Joint contribution pension scheme
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest please contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.