37 hours, Temporary ongoing
Are you motivated to help clients with Housing Needs? Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity in Housing Management?
We are recruiting on behalf of an organsation based in Nottingham for a Tenancy Officer to support around 17 tenants.
What they expect from you:
- Offering support to customers to enable them to maintain their homes and maximise their income
- Helping tenants to sustain their tenancies and apply for benefits
- Liaising with the DWP, Local Authorities as well as national charities, trusts and funds
- Managing a patch of 15-17 tenants
- Undertaking a range of Housing and Tenancy related activities
The successful candidate will have:
- A valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Be able to travel across Nottinghamshire, Mileage will be paid at 0.45p per mile
- Be willing to lone work
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Tenancy Officer role, please apply now, or contact Ebony Simpson for further information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.