5 months ago
Tenancy Support Officer
Tenancy Support Worker required to work with a Staffordshire based association. My client are seeking an experienced Tenancy Support Officer to join their team on a temporary, part time basis.
As the Tenancy Support Officer you will be working in collaboration with the Housing Options team responsible for aiding people into a tenancy.
Responsibilities of the Tenancy Support Officer include:
- Manage an allocated caseload and provide support to customers based on assessments of need
- Identify prospective tenants in need of support including referrals
- Carry out risk assessments and complete support plans
- Provide homelessness prevention advice and budget advice
- Support any educational aspirations and promote social inclusion
- Carry out multi-agency working and attend meetings
- Maintain records
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Tenancy Support Officer role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.