Tenancy Sustainment Co-ord
Tenancy Sustainment Co-ordinator
Temporary, Full time
Tenancy Sustainment Co-ordinator required to work with a Shrewsbury based association. My client are seeking an experienced Tenancy Sustainment Co-ordinator to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Tenancy Sustainment Co-ordinator you will be working within the Housing Management team responsible for helping tenants sustain their tenancies and assist the team with administrative duties.
Responsibilities of the Tenancy Sustainment Co-ordinator include:
- Responsible for all tenancy management amendments and requests including succession and assignments
- Co-ordinate and administer the starter tenancies for the Housing Officers
- Provide tenancy administration support to the team
- Manage the non access tenancy breach process
- Provide advice and guidance to tenants to ensure they sustain their tenancies
Required skills and experience of the Tenancy Sustainment Co-ordinator:
- Previous experience in tenancy management
- Experience within a housing environment
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Tenancy Sustainment Co-ordinator role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.