Durham, County Durham
12 months ago
Tenancy Sustainment Officer
As the Tenancy Sustainment Officer you will be providing appropriate support to people with a variety of complex needs to enable them to maintain their tenancies and to achieve their aspirations for independent living.
Key responsibilities of the Tenancy Sustainment Officer:
- Identify customers' individual support needs and through consultation and agreement with the customer
- Encourage and support customers to live as fully and independently as possible within the local community
- Carry out risk assessments and signposting
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive records
- Carry out void inspections on void properties and prepare schedules of repairs
- Monitor rent accounts
Required skills and experience of the Tenancy Sustainment Officer:
- Full UK Driving License and access to own vehicle
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Tenancy Sustainment Officer role, please apply now or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.