Bury, Greater Manchester
6 months ago
Tenancy Sustainment Officer
Full time, Temporary ongoing
Do you have experience in managing a caseload and sustaining tenancies?
Our client, an organisation in Cheshire is looking for a Tenancy Sustainment Officer to provide support to their residents.
As the Tenancy Sustainment Officer you will be responsible for providing housing management and tenancy sustainment services, alongside other duties as listed below.
Key responsibilities of the Tenancy Sustainment Officer:
- Contributing to ensure residents are allocated housing according to their need and monitoring and reviewing the progress of residents
- Dealing with ASB issues, including serving notices, serving warnings and attending court
- Producing weekly reports
- Offering advice and signposting residents to appropriate internal or external support provisions
- Undertaking one to one and group sessions with residents to ensure maximisation of tenancy sustainment
- Mediating the resolution of disputes amongst residents
- Dealing with complaints
- Ensuring residents claim housing benefits to maximise rents
Required skills and experience of the Tenancy Sustainment Officer:
- Previous experience within an tenancy sustainment role or position within a supported housing environment
- Experience of working with vulnerable or challenging adults
- Valid driving licence and access to own transport
- Enhanced DBS
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Tenancy Sustainment role, please apply now, or contact Tiffany Biddle at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.