Bolton, Greater Manchester
over 1 year ago
Tenancy Sustainment Officer
Full time, Temp-Permanent
Do you have experience in managing a caseload and sustaining tenancies?
Our client, an organisation in Bolton is looking for Tenancy Sustainment Officers to provide support to their residents.
As the Tenancy Sustainment Officer you will be responsible for providing housing management and tenancy sustainment services, alongside other duties as listed below.
Key responsibilities of the Tenancy Sustainment Officer
- Delivering an outstanding housing services to vulnerable residents
- Working within the organisations aims and objectives to deliver a customer focussed service
- Co-ordinating tenancy management and rent collections to ensure all housing management income is collected effectively
- Delivering a fair process of applications, carrying out relevant background checks and allocating properties in a professionally and efficient way
- Ensuring supported accommodation is available for use, minimising void turnaround times
- Managing all H&S and property standards and working effectively as a team to ensure they are maintained
- Creating effective relationships with colleagues and external agencies to contribute towards the organisations values, culture and ethos
Required skills and experience of the Tenancy Sustainment Officer:
- Previous experience within an tenancy sustainment role or position within a supported housing environment
- Experience of working with vulnerable or challenging adults
- Valid driving licence and access to own transport
- Enhanced DBS
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Tenancy Sustainment role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.