5 months ago
Tenancy Sustainment Officer
Our client, a leading housing organisation is looking for an experienced Tenancy Sustainment Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
The duties of the Tenancy Sustainment Officer include:
- Managing a case load of tenants
- Supporting victims of domestic abuse and ASB to prevent tenancy failure
- Developing support agreements whilst working with neighbourhoods and tenancy officers
- Engage service users using different techniques
- Monitor breaches of tenancy in relation to ASB
- Deal with cases of domestic violence including completing risk assessments
- Produce weekly reports regarding the domestic abuse cases
- Offer advice and signpost service users
- Provide emotional and practical support to victims of ASB
The suitable candidate must have a current fully enhanced DBS and hold a valid drivers license.
If you feel you have the experience that suits this role, please apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.