9 months ago
Tenancy Sustainment Team Leader
37 hours pw
Our client are currently seeking a Tenancy Sustainment Team Leader to work in their Money Matters Team
Responsibilities would include:
- Manage the delivery of an outstanding Money Matters service, that provides welfare benefit and FCA Regulated debt advice to support our customers
- Ensure all money advice is compliant with CONC 8 of the FCA handbook - In depth knowledge of debt advice practice and welfare benefits
- Assist in the delivery of a Tenancy Sustainment service that will provide our customers with the skills, tools, knowledge and behaviours' necessary to sustain a successful tenancy. Deliver a group wide comprehensive advice and support service in relation to money management, financial inclusion, welfare benefit and debt advice with the aim of minimizing debt and maximizing income.
- Work with external agencies to provide a range of advice and support services to customers, including appropriate referral mechanisms, quality and impact measures
- Responsible for the audit of debt advice cases
The Successful person will have:
- NVQ level 4 or equivalent or relevant experience in a management role for a housing provider
- Experience in the delivery of operational housing services
- Experience of delivering a debt advice service in line with FCA Handbook CONC 8 requirements
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.