£26000 - £27500 per annum
5 months ago
Tenant Liaison Officer
Full Time, Temporary- Permanent
Sellick Partnership are working with a local organisation based in Gainsborough who are looking for an experienced Tenant Liaison Officer to join their team on an initial temporary basis.
Responsibilities for the Tenant Liaison Officer include;
- Working with the site management team to keep residents and tenants informed regarding improvement works taking place to their properties
- Gathering data and reports on customer satisfaction
- Managing customer complaints
- Carrying out inspections and surveys or pre and post completed work
- Completing regular visits to tenants and residents
- Attending and contributing to operational meetings
Please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership for more information or apply now for immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.