Various employee benefits
about 2 months ago
Tenant Liaison Officer
6 Month FTC, 37 Hours
Salary up to £24,000
Northampton, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Do you have experience in the Property Services or Construction sector dealing with residents? Are you looking for the next opportunity to rectify problems and utilise your tenant liaison skills
An exciting organisation based in Northamptonshire, with a host of employee benefits, is recruiting for x2 Tenant Liaison Officers to join their team on a fixed term basis.
Duties of the Tenant Liaison Officers role will include, but is not limited to:
- Providing support residents during and after works to their homes, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
Developing effective working relationships with residents, clients, subcontractors and site personnel
- Ensuring effective communication to residents
- Observing site Health and Safety rules and reporting risks
- Carrying out individual resident inductions including the RLO process, scope of works, property and personal belongings condition surveys with photographs for evidence
- Arranging access with the resident to enable the work to their home
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a customer service based role (Essential)
- Resident liaison experience within the construction / social housing sector (Preferred)
- Computer literate in MS office
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Tenant Liaison Officer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.