Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Up to £22006 per annum
3 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
FTC - 20 hours pw
£22,006 pro rata
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team
Duties of the Customer Services Advisor will include, but is not limited to:
- Operate within a customer facing environment, meeting and exceeding customer needs; maximising opportunities across a diverse customer base.
- Effectively question and listen to your customers to enable you to fully understand both new & existing customers' personal circumstances and their needs to ensure they receive the best possible advice and outcome.
- Capture accurate information and update systems to maintain an individual customer journey utilising data to constantly improve customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of products and services: articulating these to your customer in an engaging and confident manner
The successful candidate will have:
- Customer Service experience
- Strong communication skills
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Customer Service Advisor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.