Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a TM1 developer for a market leading and award winning independent retailer. Based in their impressive Central Manchester offices, this exciting opportunity reports to the Head of FP&A who is looking to drive the business forward through a period of growth.
The company has been going through a transformational period and has hired several highly impressive people across the business. You will be joining a small but well established team within the FP&A function with a focus on the administration of financial reporting systems. The core duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the production and continuous improvement of trading reports, KPIs and ad hoc analysis on internal performance and against the market for OTC Commercial, analyse trends, communicate performance, provide insight, identify risks & opportunities and challenge the OTC Commercial, Buying & Marketing teams on findings.
- Provide financial and commercial support to the Head of OTC Commercial and OTC Buying & Marketing teams. Develop the relationship with these business areas in order to challenge performance, achieve targets and drive continuous improvement.
- Provide insight and challenge during promotional, range review and seasonal planning and for performance review ensuring the right action is taken concerning sales, margin, supplier funding and stock.
- Review and challenge OTC Supply chain ensuring decisions around stock investment and supply chain drive the right balance between margin and cash investment, and both Branch and HSC stock holding are kept at optimum levels.
- Responsible for the financial challenge of supplier income: negotiated deals are financially and commercially viable, financial analysis and forecasting is accurate.
- Responsible for annual budgets and monthly reforecasts in respect of OTC category revenue, VAT, margin, supplier funding and marketing activity.
- Finance ownership for the branch EPOS system and OTC MI systems, representing finance on any related projects and IS developments, supporting implementation, keeping finance colleagues up to date in this area as appropriate and driving continuous reporting improvements.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent). Strong communication skills with a proven track record influencing senior stakeholders. You will have MS Access or SQL skills with strong data analysis skills. My client is looking for a strong minded individual who isn't afraid to challenge the status quo. In return you will benefit from competitive basic salary including pension and bonus and the option of flexible working. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career further within an expanding business.
For more information on this role contact Selina Weldon on 0161 834 1642. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.