10 months ago
Permanent, Full Time
London - multiple locations
Trades Supervisor required to work with a London based organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Trades Supervisor to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
As the Trades Supervisor you will be working within the Responsive Repairs team dealing with tenanted and void properties. You will perform Trades Supervisor duties to ensure day to day management of the trade's team, alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of a Trades Supervisor include:
* Assessing whether repairs are required and scheduling of works
* Assisting in the allocation of works
* Supervising and monitoring progress of works carried out
* Maintaining appropriate documentation
* Delivering excellent customer service
Required skills and experience of the Trades Supervisor:
* Experience of working as a Trades Supervisor; dealing with responsive repairs of both tenanted and void properties
* Management experience
* Experienced in supervising and monitoring works being carried out
* Possess a valid Driving License
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who offer a pension scheme, competitive annual leave and a variety of benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Trades Supervisor role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.