£32 - £35 per hour + COMPETITAVE
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Our client are an organisation with sites in and around the North West, they seeking an experienced Traffic Engineer. The post will be offered on a temporary contract.
Responsibilities of the Traffic Engineer will include:
- Communicating closely with Legal Services to ensure accurate drafting and advertising of legal notices and plans
- Leading on project communication with residents, businesses, other stakeholders and elected members throughout the duration of the scheme.
- Leading on answering enquiries and complaints and organising and running consultation events.
- Producing technical drawings, approval reports, TRO schedules and robust management of scheme documents.
- Providing technical supervision to junior team members.
- Budget and project management of schemes.
- Designing and approving appropriate traffic calming and or Traffic Regulation Order schemes based on current design guidance and legislation.
- Undertaking feasibility studies when required.
The successful Traffic Engineer will have:
- Extensive Traffic Engineering experience
- Experience in designing and implementing complex parking restrictions, movement orders, residents parking, experimental orders and all types of traffic calming
- Good communication and planning skills
If you are interested in applying for the position, please contact Liam Pochin at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.