about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Trainee Management Accountant to join a well-established FMCG organisation on a permanent basis.
This is a brand new position in the company and a great chance for you to broaden your experience to becoming a fully qualified Management Accountant. The successful candidate will receive full training and development across the accounts function and support through completion of the CIMA qualification. This exciting new opportunity will report into a forward thinking Finance Director.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Management Accountant
- Responsible for the company expense system
- Producing detailed P&L accounts analysis
- Providing cover for both the Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Intrastat and EC Sales declaration
- Assist the Finance Director and wider team with any ad-hoc projects or analysis required
The Ideal Trainee Management Accountant
- AAT qualified / studying towards CIMA qualification
- Strong computer skills are required, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Maintain a flexible and enthusiastic approach at all times
- Good time management and organisational skills
If you or anyone you know has the skills required for this Trainee Management Accountant vacancy, please apply as soon as possible.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.