11 months ago
Trainee Planning Officer
Full time, Permanent
Do you have great communication skills and the ability to negotiate outcomes? Are you interested in Planning and Development?
Our client, a local authority based in Worcestershire is searching for a hands-on Trainee Planning Officer to join their development team.
Duties and responsibilities of the Trainee Planning Officer include:
- Representing Housing and Planning Services
- Responding to pre-application approaches
- Negotiating and liaising with developers and agents
- Providing advice to local Ward Members
- Preparing reports and recommendations for relevant teams and services
- Providing advice based on Planning Policy
- Allocating, vetting and processing applications
- Regular attendance at committee meetings
This role does not require previous Planning experience.
Essential experience required:
- Degree in Planning or related subject
- Good communication skills
- Ability to negotiate outcomes
- Working knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Full driving licence
If you believe you are suitable for the role of Trainee Planning Officer, please apply. To find out more, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice