about 2 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Liverpool (WFH Flexibility)
Here at Sellick Partnership we are actively seeking an ambitious and driven individual to join us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in our Finance and Public Sector recruitment team based in Liverpool!
In your role you will work alongside and be mentored by one of our experienced Managers as you network with candidates across the UK building professional relationships. As you develop your skills and experience you will start to take on further responsibility and transition into managing your own portfolio of clients and search assignments.
Sellick Partnership will provide you with tailored training and development opportunities to help you progress within an ever growing business. We will also support and help you to build relationships with candidates and clients so you can enjoy a rewarding career within recruitment.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Developing and managing both new and existing candidate relationships.
- Targeting passive candidates through headhunting and the use of LinkedIn.
- Maintaining and developing candidate relationships in a competitive marketplace.
- Increasing our market share across the General Insurance Actuarial market.
- Conducting candidate interviews and qualifying them against current live roles.
- Tailoring candidate CVs
- Conducting regular competitor analysis.
- Increasing awareness of both the Sellick Partnership brand and your own personal brand via social media, networking and sponsorship events.
You will be sales driven, results-focused with an ambitious drive to succeed in a competitive, fast-paced and supportive environment. You will have the communication skills necessary to build successful relationships with clients and candidates.
Why you should join Sellick Partnership
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
Perks at Sellick Partnership:
- Individualised training programme and one to one mentoring by senior experienced members of staff
- 33 days holiday (including bank hols) plus up to 5 additional days, in line with length of service
- Easy dress code - smart or casual to suit yourself
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Monthly team social events, all expensed
- Three 5* company-wide events per year including end of financial year awards
- Monthly peer to peer recognition programme
- Excellent office facilities including free breakfast, and Nespresso coffee
- First Thursday drinks
- Hybrid home/office working as standard
- Quarterly reward programmes worth £50-200 each
- Working with a great team and a brilliant culture…what are you waiting for? Apply now
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your CV. If you would like more information, please contact Simon Briffa at Sellick Partnership's Liverpool office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.