Trainee Recruitment Consultant
0151 224 1480
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Manchester (hybrid working week)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant is required to join our specialist Legal Team based in Manchester.
In your role you will work alongside and be mentored by one of our experienced Managers as you network with candidates across the UK building professional relationships. As you develop your skills and experience you will start to take on further responsibility and transition into managing your own portfolio of clients and search assignments. Our legal team work closely with some of the most well-known legal teams in the UK offering our candidates fantastic career opportunities.
The type of candidate we are looking for is a good communicator, who will possess excellent organisational skills and enjoy working towards KPIs and sales targets. In return we offer an attractive commission structure with your earning potential uncapped.
Sellick Partnership will provide you with tailored training and development opportunities to help you progress with the business. We will also support and help you to build relationships with candidates and clients so you can enjoy a rewarding career within recruitment.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Developing and managing both new and existing candidate relationships.
- Developing and building on existing client relationships via telephone and face to face contact.
- Targeting passive candidates through headhunting.
- Maintaining and developing candidate relationships in a competitive marketplace.
- Conducting candidate interviews and qualifying them against current live roles.
- Tailoring candidate CVs
- Increasing awareness of both the Sellick Partnership brand and your own personal brand via social media, networking and sponsorship events.
You will need to be sales driven, results-focused with an ambitious drive to succeed in a competitive, fast-paced and supportive environment. You will have the communication skills necessary to build successful relationships with clients and candidates.
Recruitment is a very rewarding career; however, it can also be challenging at times so perseverance and determination to achieve results is key.
Why you should join Sellick Partnership
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
Perks at Sellick Partnership:
- Medicash company health plan
- Medicash Extras (Including: cinema, holiday and shopping discounts/ offers)
- Three 5* staff events a year including annual team building trip away!
- Hybrid working week structure - opportunity to use office space as much as you want to reduce household bills, plus home working available
- Tailored and specific support from manager and access to training in order to help you reach full potential
- Availability to food and drink in all offices (Fresh fruit, breakfast, snack bars and much more)
- Access to a confidential financial advisor for all employees
- 33 days holiday a year (Including bank holidays) plus up to 5 additional days, in line with length of service
- Wellness Weekdays with extended lunch hours
- Bike 2 Work scheme, saving up to 42% on the cost of a new bike
- Excellent commission structure and bonuses for hard work provided by our wheel of success
- Achievement bonuses from our wheel of success
- Early finish Friday
- Interest-free loans available
- Car-pool sharing
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Working with a great team and a brilliant culture…
If you are interested in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity then please submit your CV. If you would like more information, please contact Simon Briffa at Sellick Partnership's Manchester office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.