8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are actively seeking an engaged, professional and high calibre Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our dedicated legal recruitment division in Leeds. We are looking to attract a driven, successful individual and have stacks to offer in return!
Due to recent expansion Sellick Partnership are looking for an ambitious graduate to join our Leeds office. The Leeds office focuses on interim Legal recruitment and offers the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team. We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to be the leaders of the future!
Sellick Partnership have been established since 2002 and have the proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ.
What we are looking for…
Ideally, you will have some sales experience, but this is not essential as we can also consider recent graduates who have excellent communication skills and a strong appetite for success, who have had some recent office experience. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to engage with some of the best clients and candidates in Leeds.
You will be carrying out a full 360 recruitment cycle, with day to day responsibilities including;-
- Developing and managing both new and existing client relationships
- Placing solicitors and paralegals into Legal firms throughout the UK
- Identifying & sourcing suitable candidates within the local marketplace
- Interviewing and referencing candidates
- Matching candidates to roles
- Meeting with clients, to build future recruitment business
- Managing the post placement interaction, ensuring both candidate and client satisfaction
- Maintaining and developing candidate relationships in a competitive marketplace
- Increasing awareness of the both the Sellick Partnership brand and your own personal brand in the local area via social media, networking and sponsorship events.
What we can offer you…
This is an opportunity to join a thriving business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations appreciated and your earning potential uncapped. To do this we will fully support you, offering first class training and ongoing development throughout your career - as well as giving you the autonomy to drive your own successes forward. We offer the following benefits;
- Structured training and development
- Above average basic salaries
- Generous uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday plus statutory and option to buy/sell scheme
- Flexible working scheme
- Three fully expensed annual company-wide events
- Executive Club for top billers
- Regular social events
- Medicash plan
- The opportunity to get involved in committees such as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Why are we one of the best?
Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include
- Being recognised as one of 2018's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015 which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Gold which demonstrates our commitment to our employees
If you want the opportunity to be key part of a successful, growing and reputable recruitment team, and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then we will be very interested to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership has recently launched a new website which is faster, more intuitive and will allow you to take control of your job search. Register with us today and our tailored job alerts will be sent straight to your inbox, taking all the hard work out of your job search https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/candidates/register
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.