Wigan, Greater Manchester
over 1 year ago
Transactional Manager - Wigan
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Transactional Manager to join a market leading business to support them during a transitional period. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will be leading a team of 9 and will be giving clear direction for the team and supporting the growth of the business.
The business is expanding rapidly and the Transactional Manager role will play a key role in developing and managing relationships with suppliers.
- Leading a team of 9, identifying areas of development and creating an environment of progression to enhance the performance of the team.
- Liaison with operational teams to resolve both internal and external queries proactively and efficiently with a high standard of customer service.
- Allocation of payments/reconciling supplier payments to invoices.
- Providing support to the Purchase Ledger team with supplier management and query resolution working proactively with the team and suppliers to resolve any queries.
- Build relationships with other departments and develop process improvements and to manage disputes.
- Develop reports to the wider business including KPI reporting.
- Looking to develop a strong relationship of our business and culture.
- Strong Communication skills and able to develop relationships with key suppliers.
- Exposure of identifying process improvements to improve and drive efficiency of performance.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong Excel and system experience (SAGE 200).
- Accurate & efficient in their work, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to supervise work of others and provide guidance, support and development.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of application's we receive, if you haven't had a response within 72 hours then please consider your application unsuccessful.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.