£20000 - £24000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Buyer to join an NHS organisation based in Derby. My client are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to work as part of a dynamic specialist Transactional Procurement team.
Key responsibilities for the Buyer:
- To support the Senior Procurement Manager in the delivery of the annual work plan
- To support the delivery of a strategic Transactional Procurement service for its customers
- Supporting on specific projects within a portfolio of projects
- Develop and maintain a coordinated approach towards procurement and contract management
- Building relationships with stakeholders
Essential experience for the Buyer:
- Over twelve months experience working within Procurement
- Understanding the procurement process
- Public Sector experience
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.