Bolton, Greater Manchester
£15 - £20 per hour
about 1 year ago
Transactional, Sales and Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Salary: £15-£20 p/hr
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit for a temporary assignment expected to last c6 months in order to backfill a recent secondment. This organisation has a culture of excellence and is values led and seek a Transactional Manager to oversee the work of a small transactional team whilst reporting in to an overall Financial and Transactional Manager.
The key accountabilities will include:-
- Day to day management of the Account Payables and Receivables and all related transaction processing duties
- Review the aged receivables/payables report on a weekly basis and ensure targets for outstanding debt/creditors are achieved
- Assist in the production of financial information for the purpose of annual accounts whilst maintaining adequate accounting records as appropriate.
- To contribute to the culture of excellence and continuous improvement in service provision and data quality within the Financial Accounts team, ( Seven full and part time transactional )
- Reconciliation work and supplier contact
- Analysis and interpretation of information to ensure accuracy and timeliness of Information produced in the form of KPI's.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets as required.
The successful applicant will have a real passion for accuracy and continue to deliver the all round sales and purchase ledger duties by making improvements if required. You will previously have taken responsibility in dealing with complex queries with a customer service stakeholder approach. A good communicator who can assist a team of junior transactional team members as and when required with an appetite to hit deadlines and improve efficiencies. You will have had experience ideally of debtor days and reports also but the main duties of the role would be more payables focussed.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey or Ray Wareing at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.