Leeds, West Yorkshire
£9 - £13 per hour
5 months ago
Up to 6 Months
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit for a Transactions Assistant to work alongside the Accounts Payable team and assist with a heavy workload. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience within a Finance and Transactions team, and have the ability to self-motivate and manage their own workload.
Duties of the Transactions Assistant role include:
* Communicate with internal and external stakeholders involved in financial processes to resolve issues
* Provision of helpdesk support to system end users
* Provide, receive, and understand routine information
* Discuss and resolve routine queries from staff, customers and suppliers where there may be issues about non-payment, incorrect or late payments
* Communicate statutory financial regulations rules in a simplified form to non-finance people
* Analyse, investigate and resolve financial queries
* Analyse financial data to identify errors and resolve problems from a range of options
* Carry out complex calculations about payments and decide how to pursue over/under payments
* Ensure appropriate records are maintained for audit and accounting purposes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
* Plan their own workload to ensure priorities and timescales are met
* Work as part of a team to adjust workload and tasks to provide great customer service
* Actively contribute to and support continual service improvement
* Make use of finance related systems to investigate and understand issues
This role will begin in early January 2019 and so we are looking for candidates with immediate availability.
Please email CVs or questions to Stephanie Tasker on Stephanie.Tasker@SellickPartnership.co.uk or telephone 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.