Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £26296 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to support with the recruitment of a Transformation Co-ordinator, on a fixed term basis, to work for a well-established not for profit client, based in Manchester. This fixed term position offers an exciting opportunity to get involved in a high profile and high impact projects transforming the organisation, supporting the work of the whole HR team, but predominantly supporting key HR projects such as developing our skilled workforce and inclusion programme support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collect and coordinate data, where appropriate to inform transformation work
- Support both the matrix transformation team activities, and the HR corporate improvement team to provide seamless project delivery of the projects within the transformation programme and inclusion programme
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with relevant colleagues
- Provide administrative support on wide ranging work in the HR transformation space
- Conduct research and analyse report findings to support our future ways of working and inclusion work
- Manage inboxes, responding effectively to queries, escalating where appropriate
- Maintain accurate records and keep information up to date
- Undertake a breadth of HR administrative tasks, involving the end to end employee lifecycle, where appropriate
- Associate Member of the CIPD, or with an equivalent level of experience and/or HR qualification (desirable)
Knowledge and skills
- An ability to engage and build effective relationships with a range of internal stakeholders, ensuring a strong customer focus.
- Ability to remain calm and reliable under pressure and ensure attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to be proactive in planning and administration of your work, ensuring there is time planned for times where there are competing priorities and deadlines.
- A good understanding of the interdependencies between the different areas within HR to support implementation of change projects
- Experience of advising on day-to-day employment, recruitment and workforce policies.
- Experience of working within an HR environment, delivering effective HR administration and service delivery
- Experience of using and maintaining HR systems in the delivery of operational HR, including the provision of workforce metric reports
- Experience in providing administrative support to HR Change/Transformation projects (desirable)
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Transformation co-ordinator role, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.