Transformation Programme Manager
Our client, a leading housing association in Lincolnshire is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to lead and manage their business transformation programme.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver the objectives and benefits identified within their three year Future Way of Working programme. This will require that change is managed effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and ensuring that the programme is delivered on time and within budget.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Leadership, performance and development of the Programme Team
- Leading business changes identified within the programme
- Ensuring all projects are planned , managed and delivered within time and budgetary parameters
- Coaching, developing and supporting internal project managers
- Managing and mitigating programme risks and issues
- Managing allocated budgets, ensuring programme costs are controlled
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have experience within digital transformation and business change management. Experience working within a housing background is desirable but not essential.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please contact Bethan Hall on 01332 542580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org