Manchester, Greater Manchester
£37000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting for a Treasury Accountant, to take ownership for planning and delivering reporting and projects to strict deadlines. You will report to the Head of Treasury and much of your work will go on for submission to the Executive Management team and the Board.
You will have lots of task and project variety, working collaboratively with your team to deliver successful outcomes.
Key responsibilities of the Treasury Accountant include:
- Ensure all interest and other treasury payments are paid on time;
- Prepare the 30 year business plan using modelling software HousingBrixx;
- Prepare, monitor and report on treasury related budgets and forecasts; make treasury accruals and prepayments; reconcile treasury balances; prepare management accounts reporting;
- Prepare regular reports for submission to Management, Board, the Regulator and lenders;
- Monitor liquidity and oversee the portfolio of cash investments;
- Be responsible for treasury transactions including intra group cash management; and
- Manage the team of treasury officers, working closely with the Head of Treasury to create a robust and resilient treasury team.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website