£29000 - £30000 per annum
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to join a growing social housing organisation in the North East for 9-12 months.
The successful individual will be expected to support the Senior Finance Manager (Treasury) in the achievement of treasury and banking service objectives, including the delivery of several key projects.
- Introduce and monitor KPI's for the team and its deliverables, identifying areas for improvement and implementing revised processes where required
- Support the investigation processes for a number of balance sheet reconciliations, liaising with other teams within the business
- Support the development, and lead on the implementation, of a Treasury Management System to enhance the monitoring of loans and liquidity
- Provide support to the Senior Finance Manager (Treasury) with ongoing projects including banking system upgrades and a tender process
- Assist with the timely review of Policies and Procedures
- Treasury management experience
- Proven ability to analyse and solve problems
- Able to prioritise to achieve realistic targets, costs and time deadlines
- Excellent computer literacy across a range of software packages
- Experience of supporting other team members to achieve objectives and drive performance
- Project management experience
If you're interested in this opportunity, please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.