£35000 - £43000 per annum + DOE
12 months ago
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Treasury and Finance Manager to join a growing organisation in Abergele on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Treasury and Finance Manager role is to provide a thorough treasury management service and to assist the Finance Business Manager in maximising the financial assets of the organisation through enabling new development opportunities.
As Treasury and Finance Manager your day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to day treasury activities including bank account monitoring and debt portfolio management
- Managing the cash balances on a daily basis
- Reviewing weekly, monthly and annual cash flow reports
- Updating forecast and actual positions monthly
- Ensuring appropriate cash balances are maintained and reporting updates to the Finance Business Manager
- Reviewing and interpreting treasury management information
- Reporting draw downs and investment to key stakeholders alongside the Treasury MI
- Managing the debt portfolio which includes monitoring borrowing requirement, adhering to their compliance policies and ensuring any interest and capital payments are made
- Preparing and monitoring interest and loan balance budgets
- Liaising with the Development and Finance team to ensure the development programme expenditure is correctly foretasted and monitored
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of regulatory and statuary returns
- Managing and reviewing the stock valuation and asset register
- Acting as a business partner for the Development and Finance team
As Treasury and Finance Manager you will have the following skill set:
- Be ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of managing large and complicated cash flows is essential
- Strong business partnering skills
- Previous experience within treasury
- Advanced Excel
- Experience of delivering management information to finance and non-finance staff
This will suit an experienced Treasury and Finance Manager looking to take on a challenging but rewarding role in an expanding organisation. The ideal candidate will come from a Construction or Banking background however this is not essential.
As a company they pride themselves on being a values led organisation and not only give back to their employees but also their stakeholders. Besides being a great place to work they also offer benefits such as a great pension, competitive holidays and a flexible working pattern.
If this role is of interest, please apply now. For more information, please contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.